The beauty of life is that we can all make changes at any time. Here are some habits worth letting go of, in the coming year or at any time. I write “worth letting go of” because change is a choice. Consider the list below. I reckon they are worth letting go of: Do you?
1. Anger – It only breeds bad energy.
2. Bitterness – Actually ages people and brings on ill-health.
3. Clutter – De-cluttering promotes good energy. What’s that word again? Feng Shui.
4. Distractions – Focus. Set your goal / set a plan to achieve it and make progress.
5. Frivolous Spending – Hide that credit card, but not so well, that you can’t find it when you need it urgently!
6. Grudges – It’s one of the heaviest things people carry in life.
7. Junk Food – Not easy to cut out, but easy to cut down on.
8. Limiting Language – “Oh Yes, you can” and if you think you can, you’re actually half way there.
9. Negative thoughts – They can blur your vision and hinder you from attracting the best. Remember the Law of Attraction.
10. …and of course Negative Friends – will always bring you down or drain you.
11. Procrastination – Read my post: 40 Procrastinating Excuse to get rid of.
12. Worry – Like a Rocking chair, gives you so much to do but never gets you anywhere. ~ Let Go and Let God.
One thing NEW to consider in the challenging times we live in, is to: Stand up for Something.
Have a wonderful 2015. ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶